Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Justice League of America #22 Review

Writer: Dwayne McDuffie
Art: Ed Benes

Ehh. I was hoping for some Final Crisis tie in goodness but no. I honestly haven't read this title for a while so I was wondering what McDuffie was up to. I came in knowing he didn't have what it takes to deliver a thorough story, but he is more of a popcorn guy. Well i read this and i was unimpressed. The story didn't do anything for me because it was so spread out and there was hardly any focus. My favorite scene was with Superman giving Red Arrow some relationship advice. I am slowly turning into a Superman guy, and this scene just showed what a good guy and a good friend he can be. I got a kick out of Superman saying him and Lois got into a fight, and Arrow was like "Did she use Kryptonite or.....". It was a decent laugh. The art isn't good, straight up. I don't recommend this.

Art: Hit it and Quit it
FORGET IT

No comments:

Post a Comment