Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 25, 2008

Uncanny X-Men #497 Review

X-Men Divided (Part 3 of 5)
Writer: Ed Brubaker
Art: Mike Choi

Summary:
I just got my Captain America Omnibus today. Very excited, but too intimidated by paper quality. Holy shit man. We got Logan, Elf, and Petr getting attacked while on a train by a big robot. Brawl insues, but bottom line: Petr gets captured by the robots. Scott and Emma are stuck in dark times (1970's), and Emma is paranoid because she can't be a control freak and look into people's minds. So the heel in this arc is some "Goddess". Scott and Emma get attacked by cops. Scotty blows them away with you know what. We end the issue with Petr captured. Yawn.

Comments:
So the art saved it. It didn't even save it, because it still sucked. Man do I wish this arc ends, because it is pure filler. This is the obligatory post-big-event-filler-arc. I am totally ok with that, but that doesn't mean i can't bitch about it. So this issue sucked because, well nothing happens. So i guess I'll fill up this space with some thoughts. I want to add more puns into my arsenal. I love them so much, but I they only come around once in a while for me. I want more though, so I will experiment next week on it. I'll let you know how it goes. Oh sorry, back to X-Men. Story = sucks........... Brubaker = still kicks ass.

FUCK IT

No comments:

Post a Comment